- 1/2 C Oat Flour + 2 Tbsp
- 1/2 C Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Cinnamon, salt, and pumpkin pie spice, to taste
- 1/2 – 1 C shredded/processed carrot
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp Applesauce (Sub: More yogurt)
- 1/3 C Grassfed organic Yogurt (Sub: More Applesauce)
- 1/3 C Maple Syrup
- 1/3 C Almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 – 1 Cup Shredded carrots (use food processor or blender)
- Add-ins: chopped pecans, walnuts, raisins, chocolate chips, pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a muffin tin with liners.
- Mix all the wet ingredients together in a large bowl. Gently fold in the dry ingredients, except the carrots, until combined. Lastly, add in the shredded carrots, starting with 1/2 Cup, and any mix-ins you want. Add more carrot to your preferences.
- Pour into 12 muffin liners and bake for 15-20 minutes. Let cool or enjoy warm from the oven!