- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 4 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 oz chocolate chips, I used enjoy life dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350′.
- In a bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, add rest of ingredients except chocolate chips.
- Mix both together and then add the chips.
- Dough will be crumbly. Use a small ice cream scooper or tbsp. to make balls and then mash into cookies and put right onto silicone cookie sheet.
- Bake 13-15 minutes
Makes 16 cookies.