Bacon Zucchini Frittata Bake
- 8 organic eggs
- organic bacon, chopped
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded organic zucchini (about 2)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 375′
- Saute bacon until crispy and cooked through. Use a slotted spoon and drain out bacon to a bowl.
- In same bacon fat, add sweet onion and saute until cooked though and softened.
- In a large bowl, grate zucchini and add eggs, spices and bacon and onions and stir until combined.
- Put in a 8×8 glass baking dish and bake for 40 minutes, until golden brown and eggs are cooked.
- Serve right away or let cool and store in refrigerator to use during the week as an easy on-the-go breakfast.