- 1 cup black-eyed peas
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or more to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes or can use fresh diced tomatoes
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- Soak beans 4-8 hours prior to using.
- Rinse and drain beans.
- Add beans and water into a pressure cooker and bring to pressure. Cook for 30 minutes.
- If cooking in a pot, bring to a boil, lower to a simmer, and cook until soft for about 1 hour.
- Drain beans.
- The dressing: whisk together mustard, lime juice, vinegar, salt and oil in a bowl.
- In a large bowl combine beans, tomatoes and parsley.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix well.