- 3 small or 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 pasture raised eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup unsweetened macadamia milk or another dairy free milk
- 2 cups gluten free oats
- handful of enjoy life dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400′
- Add all your ingredients except the chocolate chips into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Por into silicone muffin cups and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 18 minutes.