- 4 large organic broccoli crowns with stems
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 10 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Slice off the broccoli florets, taking as little stem as possible, and set aside. Then spiralize the stems into “spaghetti”.
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the broccoli florets and noodles. Cook for 2–3 minutes or until easily pierced with a fork. Drain.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat and add the olive oil. When the oil is shimmering, add the garlic and cook for 1 minute and then add all the broccoli and toss with some salt and pepper. Cover and cook for 7-10 minutes, uncovering occasionally to toss.
- Serve alone or with sauce of your choice. Enjoy!