- 3 pounds organic gold or red potatoes, halved or quartered (I did a mix of both)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons ghee (or unsalted butter)
- 8 cloves garlic, minced (I crushed in garlic press)
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Lightly coat the inside of a slow cooker with nonstick spray. Place all ingredients into the crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 4-5 hours or high heat for 2-3 hours, or until tender.
- When done, I stirred, then put the top back on and let it stay on warm until we were ready to eat.