This recipe is so easy and delicious. Kid approved!
- Extra virgin Olive oil
- 8 ounces quinoa or brown rice pasta, such as elbows, penne, or shells
- 4 cups (5 oz cut into small pieces) Organic spinach, swiss chard and/or kale, trimmed and chopped small
- 2 cups (6 oz)Organic grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a 7-by-11-inch baking dish with olive oil.
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Once cooked, drain and spread in the oiled dish.
- Sprinkle the chopped greens and 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese over the pasta and stir until combined. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese on top and drizzle with olive oil. Place dish in oven.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has melted and is bubbling hot. Remove from oven and serve.
Recipe from: Eat Complete, the cookbook by Drew Ramsey, M.D.