Makes 12 servings
- 2 bananas
- 1 (15-ounce) can pure pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup unsalted almond butter
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon ground chia or ground flax seeds, optional
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips or chopped nuts, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350*F. Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Combine the bananas, pumpkin puree, eggs, almond butter, and butter in a blender, food processor, or mixing bowl and mix well, mashing the bananas completely.
- Add in the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla, sea salt, and ground chia or flax and chocolate chips or nuts, if using. Mix well.
- Pour the batter evenly among the cupcake liners.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow the muffins to cool.
Recipe from: https://www.robynyoukilis.com/pumpkin-muffins/