One bowl Coconutty Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 large very ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons Grade B maple syrup
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup Dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mash the bananas well. Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir until combined well.
- Spoon out 20 even-sized dollops onto a silicone lined cookie sheet. I used small ice cream scooper and then flattened them out before baking.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until the bottoms begin to brown slightly.
- Cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!