- 1 cup smooth organic peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1- 10oz bag enjoy life chocolate chips
- 2 cups rolled oats, I used gluten free
- 2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped pecan pieces
- In a large glass bowl add peanut butter, honey and oil.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Dump in bag chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Add oats, coconut, and pecans. Stir.
- Pour into a 9 x 9″ glass pan.
- Put in refrigerator for 3 hours or until chocolate is set. Cut into bars or cut out of glass pan and eat.