- 2lb organic organic pork tenderloin
- 1/2 tsp each: Basil, Rosemary, Thyme, Oregano, Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp each: Garlic powder, Cumin, Salt, Chili powder,
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400′
- Mix all spices together in a small bowl.
- In a baking dish, lightly oiled, add pork and rub spices all over pork.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and bake for 25-45 minutes, until pork is cooked through to 165′.
- Let rest for 5 minutes and slice.
Recipe slightly adjusted from https://www.lecremedelacrumb.com/best-baked-pork-tenderloin/