Proscuitto Spinach and Egg Muffins
- Butter or olive oil for greasing the muffin tin (I used Chosen foods avocado oil spray)
- 8 thin slices prosciutto
- 1 cup organic baby spinach
- 8 pasture raised eggs
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350′. Grease muffin tins with spray.
- Line each muffin cup with a slice of prosciutto, doing your best to cover the surface of the cup with the prosciutto so that it forms a little vessel to crack the egg into. Lay about 3-4 leaves of spinach over the prosciutto.
- Crack an egg on top of the spinach and sprinkle the top with black pepper.
- Bake until the white is set but the yolk still runny, about 18-20 minutes.
- Use a spatula or butter knife to carefully wedge each egg out of its muffin cup. Set on a plate and serve immediately.