- 1/4 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 3 tbsp. almond milk
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 kids container organic applesauce
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- coconut oil, for pan to cook
- Mix all wet ingredients in a large bowl and stir well.
- Add all dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Add coconut oil to pan to cover lightly and add dollops of pancake mixture and flatten. Cook until golden on each side.
- Serve with real organic maple syrup.