- organic mushrooms (sliced thin)
- organic peppers (I did yellow and red)
- organic zucchini (diced or chopped)
- organic grape tomatoes (halved or whole works)
- organic spinach (3 big handfuls)
- 2-4 tbsp. olive oil
Any amount of veggies you have will make this recipe delicious.
- In a large pan, sauté the vegetables in olive oil, on medium-high heat starting with the ones that cook the longest first, ex; peppers, then zucchini, then mushrooms, then tomatoes, then spinach. Cook each for a few minutes then adding the next one until all are in the pan and cooked down and melty.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve right away or store in a glass container in the fridge for a few days.