Swiss Chard and Kale with Onions
- 2 large sweet onions, diced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 head organic swiss chard, chopped
- 1 small head organic kale, stem taken out (save for juicing) and chopped
- salt and pepper
- Saute onions in oil until soft and almost caramelized, about 10-12 minutes. Add a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Add swiss chard bottoms first so they have time to cook a little.
- Add rest of greens and cook with top on on low heat for about 5 minutes and then cook without top until cooked through.
- Serve hot or store in glass container in refrigerator and eat cold or reheat.
- Great with eggs or as a side with any meal for dinner.
- Eat Your Greens!!